"a sweet, shimmering soprano"
- The Washington Post
"versatile and passionate"
- Der Tagesspiegel
- Neues Deutschland
"Very impressive, the American soprano Stacey Mastrian sang with tremendous
ease and beauty."
- Berliner Zeitung
Soprano Stacey Mastrian is a Fulbright Grantee, Beebe Fellow, and Richard F. Gold Career Grant recipient whose performances have been broadcast internationally.
Her repertoire ranges from late Renaissance to contemporary, and she specializes in 20th-century Italian vocal music, as well as the works of John Cage and Morton Feldman: Current Concert Programs.
- Post-Puccini: The Contemporary Voice at UCSD in CA
- Italian vocal music recitals in MD & PA
- Verdi 200th Anniversary Concert with the Metta Ensemble in PA
- Recordings of works by Thomas DeLio on the Neuma label
- Cage centenary celebrations in GA, MD, NC, PA, & WA
- Fauré and Mozart Requiem soloist in DC
- Performances with Opera Lafayette in DC and NY
- Luigi Nono's opera Intolleranza at Teatro La Fenice in Venice
Audio and Video:
Copyright © 2004-2013 Stacey Mastrian. All rights reserved.